Building your website with Kajabi gives you the flexibility and the direction to create beautifully designed, user-friendly pages to make up your site. Learn to use the different features Kajabi provides with your standard Website Pages and your highly customizable Pages.
In this article:
In a Nutshell
Website Pages are standard website pages Kajabi has built for you using the Legacy Theme, Premier.
Standalone Pages are custom Pages to direct traffic with a variety of templates allowing you to create fully-customizable, beautifully designed landing pages with Kajabi Pages.
Pipeline Pages are landing Pages built into your Marketing Pipeline flows.
To better understand the difference between Website Pages, Standalone Pages, and Pipeline Pages, we must first learn the difference between the Website tabs.
The Website tab includes:
Opening the Website tab, you are immediately directed to Design.
In Website Design you can:
- Preview your site.
- Manage your themes with the Premier Framework and other Legacy Themes.
- Customize your Navigation menu.
The main focus of the Design page is to customize all the Website Pages Kajabi has built for you with the Legacy Theme, Premier:
- Homepage is the default front page of your site also known as the Theme Index.
- Library is the page in which your Members can access all the products they have purchased from your site.
- Login is what your Members will see to login to your site and access all the products they have purchased.
- Static Page is often used for simple pages containing only text and image such as an About Us page.
- Thank You Page can be used as a default page for your Members to see immediately after purchasing an Offer.
- 404 Page appears when your site visitors attempt to reach a page on your site that does not exist.
- Blog will act as the homepage for your blog redirecting visitors to your blog posts.
- Blog Post controls the design for all the Blog Posts published on your site.
- Blog Search will show you what it will look like when people search for specific keywords or terms associated with your Blog Posts.
In Pages, access, edit, and customize your Standalone and Pipeline Pages. Pages allow you to build individual landing pages that make up your site to direct traffic. Your custom Pages can be built with a variety of themes including the newest Kajabi Pages and access beautifully designed, fully-customizable templates.
Your custom Pages can be used to
- Encourage Opt-ins to grow your list;
- Build Custom Homepages;
- Display Video Players;
- Create Sales Pages for your digital products;
- Custom create an Online Store for physical products;
- Design custom About Us pages
Pages give you the ability to build and design custom landing pages to help you accomplish your vision for your business.
Standalone Pages and Pipeline Pages
Basically, Standalone Pages and Pipeline Pages are folders organizing your custom Pages to easily access, edit, and customize.
Standalone Pages are landing pages that stand alone and are not attached to any Marketing Pipeline flows. Although these pages stand alone, they can connect to other pages and even transition into a Pipeline Page if you choose to add a Standalone Page inside a Marketing Pipeline. Remember, connecting different parts of your site (including your Pages) can be connected with a link or button.
Pipeline Pages on the other hand, are Pages built into a Marketing Pipeline flow.