Learn to customize the look and feel of all your Product Posts in a Product according to your brand and create a unique experience across your Product for your Members.
In this article:
The theme applied to your Product will activate across all the Product Posts within your Product to create a seamless experience for your Members to easily navigate through your Product. Learn more about customizing the appearance of your entire Product.
To customize your Product Post:
- Open the Products tab from the dashboard.
- Select an existing Product or create a new one.
- Then, click Customize.
- Hover over the image and click Customize once more.
- Navigate to the lower-left corner, click Product to open the dropdown menu.
- Select Post from the dropdown menu:
Product Post Editor
The Post Design page is very similar to the Product Design page with a few additions:
- Breadcrumbs can be displayed to act as a link trail leading back to the Product homepage.
- Post Player can be used to customize the Video Player Layout and Color, Language, Player Pagination Design, and the Auto Advance feature. Learn about the Post Player Auto Advance feature.
- Post Body allows you to configure the appearance of your Post Body to adjust the text alignment, the Mark as Complete button, allow Post and Video Downloads, include a Call to Action (CTA), and add custom Code.
- Post Comments can be configured to customize the text and button color of your Product Post comments section.
- Post Sidebar allows you to add static or clickable images, instructor information across all Product Posts, allow Post and Video Downloads, and provide a space to Cross Sell other products within your Posts.
- Course Complete Message can be utilized to display a message at the completion of the Course and redirect your Members to a Landing Page, a Checkout Page, another URL, or provide a downloadable file.