Uploading to Kajabi
- Open the Kajabi Dashboard. From the dashboard, select Products on the left-hand side, then select the Product you wish to add the audio content to. Once you have selected the Product, you will then see the Product Outline.
- Let’s start by going over how to upload the audio files that you’ve created. Next, we are going to select the post from within the product outline where you are going to upload the media to. You can add the newly created mp4 files to the post by clicking on the title.
- Once the Post builder has opened, it will ask you to select the type of media you wish to add, click "Select Video", then choose "Upload a New File".
- Next, you have the option to choose where you upload the mp4 file from.
Customize Your Post
Once the file is added, we can move down the page and you will see a section including the title and body. This is where you can update the title for your Post as well as add a quick description in the body:
- To the right, you will see the Poster Image. The Poster Image is a thumbnail that will appear for your customers when they are viewing the Product Syllabus. Some of our most successful users use the same poster image for their entire course, this is a great way to save time and create a uniform, well-branded look!