Tips For Recording
- Create a rough outline of what you are planning to say for each lesson.
- Authenticity is the best way to boost engagement among your users!
- When you begin, welcome your customers to the lesson and then talk through the outline and speak on the planned topics.
- Try to avoid going on small tangents as that is easy to do when both nervous and being recorded. The goal is for this course to be easy to follow and understand.
- If you do mess up when recording. Don't panic! Just take a deep breath and start again from the point you had a misstep. In the editing portion, you will be able to cut the misstep out and it will be seamless.
- Open Zoom, Loom or whichever recording application you choose to use. Once open, select which window on your computer you would like to record. This is great because it takes out all other distractions, and allows your customers to just see the content you created for this course.
- Press the record button when you are ready. In zoom, the option to record can be found by clicking More with the three dots above it. After you have clicked more, press record. Then go through all of your slides or presentation, speaking through them with narration and when you are complete press Stop Share. This will then end the meeting and then save your recording to your desired location, whether that be on your computer or the cloud.