The most successful bloggers spend 90-95% of their week in just four key areas:
- Create - Use content to get your message out to the masses
- Capture - Build your email list by exchanging value for email addresses
- Compile - Package your knowledge and experience into products and services
- Connect - Grow your traffic and attract your audience to your message
The 4 Habits of Successful Bloggers
- Create habit – Successful bloggers publish new content on their blog regularly. They are effectively using text, audio, or video to get their message out to the masses. Have a goal of producing one helpful new piece of content each week, if possible. Over time, you’ll have a vast depository of useful content to share with your audience.
- Capture habit – Successful bloggers are also religious about building and nurturing an email list. They are always looking for new ways and opportunities to add more subscribers to their list. Two great places to create your list is in the right sidebar of your blog or at the end of your post. Kajabi simplifies this habit with the built-in features of your blog page.
- Compile habit – This habit alone separates the “hobby” bloggers from the full-time bloggers. Each week they are working on creating new products and services that they plan to sell on their blog and to their email list. Two of my favorite paid products to create are online courses and membership sites. Once again, Kajabi has your back. You can easily create an online course, then sell it to your list or on your blog. Want recurring income month after month? Create a membership site on Kajabi and get monthly paying members in no time.
- Connect habit – The connect habit is all about getting traffic. Go to where your audience resides online and attract them to your blog. Having blog content makes the process so much easier. Share your blog posts on social media and drive traffic back to your site.
When planning out your week, spend time in each of these four critical areas, and you’ll see your traffic, leads, and sales growth.
Related Article: How to Build Your Online Business with the Hourglass Funnel (https://bloggingyourpassion.com/build-your-online-business/)