Learn to customize your Checkout Page according to your brand and optimize your customer's experience when purchasing your Offer.
In this article:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select the Offer you wish to edit.
- In the top menu, click Edit Checkout:
Checkout Editor Features
- Edit the Offer Title displayed
- Enable or Disable the Banner Image
- Customize your Banner Image
- Upload a Video or Image
- Customize the Text displayed on the Checkout Page
Read How to Edit the Text on the Checkout Page for details.
- Configure the Primary Color displayed on your Checkout Page
Extra Contact Info
Collect additional information:
- Collect address.
- Collect phone number.
- Collect name and password.
- Add a custom field to your Offer Checkout Form.
Read How to Collect an Address or Phone Number at Checkout for details.
Add custom Terms and Conditions to your Offers that require your customers to acknowledge and agree before completing a purchase. Choose to make your Service Agreement:
- Not Required.
- Required with default verbiage.
- Custom Agreement with custom verbiage.
Read How to Add Terms and Conditions to an Offer for details.
- Add testimonials to your Offer. Read How to Add Testimonials to your Offer for details.
- Include a Navigation Bar to the Footer of your Checkout Page. Read How to Customize Menus and Links for details.
- Include an Order Bump. Read How to Add an Order Bump to your Offer for details.