Kajabi provides you with a free Kajabi Subdomain that allows you to customize and brand your site with the yoursitename.mykajabi.com subdomain. If you have connected a custom domain with Kajabi and are still seeing the Kajabi Subdomain when you use your site's navigation menu, you may be experiencing the following issues.
In this article:
Update Your Navigation Menu
Your links may need to be updated.
- Open the Website tab and click Design.
- Click Navigation in the top menu.
- Select the link you wish to update.
- Enter your updated link containing your custom domain.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
- Repeat for each link you wish to update.
- Be sure to click Save to keep your changes.
After your Custom Domain has successfully connected to your Kajabi site, you may find that your Design tab pages (such as your Theme Index or Homepage, Library, Store, Login, Blog) still display the Kajabi subdomain (yoursitename.mykajabi.com). To ensure that your Design tab pages contain your Custom Domain when shared type your Custom Domain exactly as shown below replacing "www.yourcustomdomain.com" with your Custom Domain:
- Library https://www.yourcustomdomain.com/library
- Store https://www.yourcustomdomain.com/store
- Login https://www.yourcustomdomain.com/login
- Thank you https://www.yourcustomdomain.com/thank_you
- 404 Page https://www.yourcustomdomain.com/pages/not_found
- Blog https://www.yourcustomdomain.com/blog
To share your Static Pages URLs:
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Static Pages.
- Highlight and copy the URL of the Static Page you wish to share:
Your custom domain may still be propagating. This may be evident if your entire site is not yet reachable through your custom domain. When updating your DNS records, the custom domain can take up to 48 hours to propagate. After your custom domain has propagated, your site pages can be found using your custom domain.
If the DNS record has already propagated, but your custom domain is not leading to your Kajabi site, please reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.