Learn how a Section is used to build a beautifully-designed page.
In this article:
What is a Section?
A Section is the term we use to describe a specific area of your page containing Block(s) to organize and break up your content. Your page will typically contain numerous Sections that can be customized and previewed in the sidebar Editor. Sections are used to enhance your User's Experience with your site by organizing and presenting your content in an easy-to-consume, beautifully designed Page.
All sections contain blocks which make up a given section. Using the guide from design tools will help you differentiate how to control each element of your page. Each section will have standardized controls.
Customize a Section
To Rename, Duplicate, Hide, and Delete a Section
- In the sidebar editor, hover over the Section you wish to Rename, Duplicate, Hide, or Delete, and click
- In the dropdown menu, select Rename, Duplicate, Hide, or Delete.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Rearrange your Sections
- In the sidebar editor, hold and drag
=the Section to your desired location.
- Release the Section and click Save to keep your changes: