Members will maintain Product access until their subscription is cancelled or the membership is revoked manually. Learn to automatically revoke access to the Products in an Offer with Automations if a payment fails.
Revoke Access with Automations
- From the Dashboard, click the Products tab.
- Under the Products tab, click Offers.
- Then, select the Offer.
- Locate the Automations card at the bottom of your Offer Editor.
- Click + Add Automation.
- Open the When dropdown menu.
- Select Offer subscription payment failed.
- Click the Then dropdown menu.
- Select Revoke an offer.
- In the field below, select the corresponding Offer you wish to revoke if a payment fails.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
This will ensure that the Product(s) included with the Offer is no longer accessible to a Member if payment fails.