A membership is a recurring subscription for a substantial amount of content either granted immediately or over time. Memberships can also have tiers or levels where a member is being granted greater content.
Offers as Membership Levels
Create your Membership Levels as Offers:
- Create a Bronze Offer, Silver Offer, and Gold Offer in the Offers tab under Products from the dashboard. (Optional: Create a Platinum level offer.)
- Attach your Products to each respective membership offer. In the example site, I created a "Learn To Surf Bronze" product and attached it to the "Bronze: Learn To Surf Membership" offer. Follow this model for all of your membership level offers.
- Add the membership level offers to your store page or showcase them on a landing page with the Offers section in Premier. (The example membership site uses the Offer section in premier.):
Products as content unique to each Membership Level
Create content available under each Membership Level as a Product.
- Create video courses, audio clips, and any other kind of content you want to give out and attach them to their respective Offers
The final model should resemble this structure:
Membership Levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum
- Bronze Offer: Bronze Product(s)
- Silver Offer: Silver Product(s)
- Gold Offer: Gold Product(s)
- Platinum Offer: Bronze, Silver, and Gold Products