Adding links in an email is a simple way to navigate a contact to your pages. Learn how to make an image in an email work as a link to a web page.
To make an image link to a URL:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard and select Email Campaign.
- Select an existing Email Campaign or create a new one.
- Scroll down to the Body and click the Upload Image Icon in the toolbar.
- Upload an image.
- Select the Image so that it is highlighted, then click the Insert/Edit Link icon in the toolbar.
- Add the desired URL and click OK to save: