Depending on your Kajabi Subscription, you may have access to Basic or Advanced Automations. If you are on the Basic Plan, you will have access to the Basic Automations whereas Growth and Pro Plans have access to Advanced Automations. Learn the difference between Basic Automations and Advanced Automations.
In this article:
Defining Basic and Advanced Automations
- Basic Automations contain the When and Then fields.
- This enables you to create an automation where When is the trigger and Then is the action that occurs once triggered.
- Basic Automations can be set up within the Product Posts, Offers, Pipelines, Email Campaigns, Events, and Forms.
- Advanced Automations contain the When, Then, and the Add Condition filter.
- The Add Condition filter enables you to filter your automation even further with an "Only If" filter.
- This means that you can create an automation in which the When filter specifies the trigger that causes the specified action to occur in the Then field, only if the Add Condition filter applies. This gives you an extremely vast amount of options to allow you to scale and customize your business to your specific needs.
- Advanced Automations allow you to edit, create, and delete Automations all within the Automations section under the Marketing tab as well as within the Product Posts, Offers, Pipelines, Email Campaigns, Events, and Forms.