Learn to create an additional site on your account to separate your unrelated brands.
In most circumstances, you wouldn't want to create more than one site. The exception would be if you have two totally unrelated brands where you would not want to mix members.
- The Basic plan and Growth plan on Kajabi allows you to create one site.
- The Pro plan on Kajabi allows you to create up to three sites.
To add a new site to your account:
- From the Dashboard, click your User Menu (your account name) in the bottom left corner.
- Select My Sites.
- Click + Add New to create a new site:
When creating a new site please understand:
- Members are NOT shared between sites.
- Member Payment Information is NOT shared between sites. (Returning customers will have to give you their credit card information again).
- Products are NOT shared between sites.
- Pages are NOT shared between sites.
- Affiliates are NOT shared between sites.
- Sites are NOT meant to be created for other people or businesses which you do not own.
- Sites are NOT able to be moved to different Kajabi accounts.