The Affiliate Signup page is not customizable. However, you can build a custom landing page in the Page Builder of the Website tab and upload your Affiliate Onboarding content to it. This will create a custom Affiliate center that can be shared and linked to within your website.
Just make sure to include buttons and links that coincide with your unique Affiliate Signup link to make sure you are notified when sign-ups occur.
In this article:
- Step 1: Copy your unique Affiliate Signup Link
- Step 2: Create a Landing Page
- Step 3: Create a Call to Action with your unique Affiliate Signup Link
Step 1: Copy your unique Affiliate Signup Link
- From the Dashboard, click the People tab.
- Then, click Affiliates.
- There, click Copy next to your unique Affiliate Signup Link.
Step 2: Create a Landing Page
- From the Dashboard, click the Website tab.
- Select Page Builder.
- Then, click + New Page.
- From there, select a Theme. Remember, all of your Themes are customizable:
Step 3: Create a Call to Action with your unique Affiliate Signup Link
In your new Page, you can customize it according to your branding and vision.
- To create a button that enables your website visitors to signup as an Affiliate, create a Call to Action section by clicking Add Section from the sidebar.
- Then, select Call to Action.
- In the sidebar, under Button Action, use the dropdown menu to select Go to a URL.
- In the field below, paste in your unique Affiliate Signup Link you had copied in Step 1.
- Be sure to click Save to keep your changes: