Analytics in Kajabi allow you to view your net revenue, page views, opt-ins, and your affiliate stats. Knowing your analytics and the conversion rates can help you better understand your market and how well your business if performing.
In this article:
- How to Access your Analytics Dashboard
- The Analytics Dashboard
- Net Revenue
How to Access your Analytics Dashboard
You can view your Website analytics by clicking the Website tab and opening the Analytics section. Here, you can review and export data about your Offers, Sales, and Affiliates.
To access this data:
- Go to the Website tab and open the Analytics section.
The Analytics Dashboard
In the Analytics Dashboard, you can view:
- The number of Purchases you've had over the past 30 days.
- The Net Revenue of the past 30 days.
- The Total Net Revenue.
From the Dashboard you can access:
- Net Revenue - How much Money you are earning each day minus any refunds.
- Page Views - Breakdown your most visited landing pages and website pages.
- Opt-ins - Track submissions to your forms and specific landing pages.
- Affiliate Commissions - View Affiliate commission earnings analytics.
- Affiliate Purchases - View offer purchases attributed to your affiliate users through cookie tracking.
- Recent Activity Sidebar - See in real-time the recent activity on your account including charges, billed subscriptions, and refunds.
To dive deeper into Net Revenue analytics, click Net Revenue:
On this page, you can navigate:
View your Gross revenue as well as your refunds, giving you your total Net Revenue.
Choose the timeframe of the analytics you would like to view from the top dropdown. Select from our presets or choose a custom date range. Then, choose if you want to view the sales Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Annually.
Net Revenue and Top Selling Offers
This chart shows your total net revenue as well as your top five offers compared to the rest of your Offers.
Refunds and Top Refunded Offers
This chart shows your total refunds and highlights your top five refunded Offers.
The table breaks down your Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Annual Revenue in much greater detail. The data found here can also be Exported by simply selecting the Export button in the top right corner.
Using the filter bar on the right of the page, you can alter your entire data set through filters by payment type, currency, and individual or grouped Offers.