Learn to add your Event to a Landing Page to promote your Event through your site.
In this article:
Step 1: Create an Event
- From the Dashboard, open the Marketing tab.
- Select the Events section.
- Click + New Event.
- Create your event with a title, when it occurs, and set the time zone.
- Then, configure the Event as a one-time occurrence or recurring and click Save:
Step 2: Add an Event to a Landing Page
- From the Dashboard, click on the Website tab.
- Then, select Pages to create a new page or select an existing page.
- In the sidebar, click Add Section.
- Navigate to the Event section and click Add.
- Under the Select the Event dropdown, click on the Event you would like to showcase on the page.
- Customize your Event section and click Save to keep your changes:
For more information on customizing your Event section, learn how to use an Event Offset by clicking here.
What is an Event Offset?
The Event Offset feature will delay the start of the Event by whatever amount of time you specify in the settings.
For instance, if you set the Event Offset for 3 minutes on an Event that starts at 10 am, the Countdown Timer will be set to end at 10:03 am. This allows registrants of your Event to join the Event before the Event officially begins as indicated by the timer.
Essentially, Event Offset is a grace period to allow registrants to join the event.