Assessments are a great tool for creating standardized tests and surveys. Learn to create an Assessment, view results, set up completion notifications, and more!
In this article:
- Creating an Assessment
- Adding a Question
- Adding an image to a question
- Adding an Assessment to a Product
- Adding an Assessment to a Page
- Assessment Results
- How to set up Assessment completion notifications
- Send Assessment results to a 3rd Party app
Creating an Assessment
To create an Assessment:
- From the Dashboard, open the People tab
- Select Assessments.
- Click + New Assessment.
- Choose a title, description, and if you would like Kajabi to grade the Assessment:
This tab allows you to change the Assessment title, description, and passing grade. You can also check the box if you want to subscribe them to an Email Sequence after they complete the Assessment.
Here you can change the text that is displayed as your members interact with the assessment.
Adding a Question
To add a question:
- Click Add Question in the Assessment editor.
- Multiple Choice and Multiple Selection questions allow you to pick which answer is correct.
- You can also Tag Members based on the answer they select.
Adding an image to a question
To add an image to a question in your Assessment:
- Edit an existing Assessment or create a new one.
- Select the question you want to add an image to.
- Click the image icon.
- Drag your image into the uploader:
Adding an Assessment to a Product
- Edit an existing Product or create a new one.
- Create a Post in the Product or edit an existing one.
- Choose an existing Assessment to add to the Post:
Adding an Assessment to a Page
To add an Assessment section to a Premier Page:
- Open Pages from the Dashboard.
- Create a new Page or choose an existing one.
- Click Add Section and select Assessment:
To view the review the overall results of an Assessment:
- Edit an existing Assessment.
- Click Results in the upper right-hand corner of the Assessment Editor:
To export results in a CSV format:
- From the Dashboard, select the People tab.
- Select the Assessments tab and then find the Assessment you want to export results for.
- Click the View Reports icon.
- Select Export:
How to set up Assessment completion notifications
You and your administrators can be notified anytime a user completes an Assessment. The notification email will contain a link to the results of the Assessment:
- From the Dashboard, open the People tab.
- Edit an existing Assessment.
- Click the Assessment Details tab.
- Check the box next to Send a completion email to your team:
Send Assessment results to a 3rd Party app
You can send assessment results to an external source like Google Sheets using Zapier. If you're unfamiliar with Zapier, click here for an overview.
- Create a free Zapier account.
- Click Make a Zap.
- Choose Kajabi as your trigger app.
- Select Assessment Completed as your Trigger and click Save & Continue.
- Choose your Kajabi Account.
- Select your Site and Assessment.
- Click Continue then Fetch & Continue:
Setting up the Action
In this example, we'll be sending the Member Name, Email, and Test Grade to a Google Sheet document named Assessments Results:
- Choose Google Sheets and your Action App.
- Select Create Spreadsheet Row and click Save & Continue.
- Connect your Google Account and choose the Spreadsheet and Worksheet along with the data to be submitted.
- Click Continue then Create & Continue.
- Give your Zap a name, and turn it on: