Failed payments can occur for a number of reasons. Learn to troubleshoot your failed payment.
In this article:
If you are new to Kajabi and looking to sign up:
- Make sure the CC number, CVV, and expiration date you entered were correct and reflect the information on your card.
- Make sure there is a sufficient amount of funds to cover the purchase.
- Occasionally, a Kajabi charge can be flagged by your bank if you do not regularly purchase digital products through Stripe or if the transaction amount is untypical of your account. You will need to contact your bank and ask them to approve the transaction in order to complete the payment.
- Once the issue is resolved by your bank please sign up and you should be good to go!
If you are an existing Kajabi user:
- From the Dashboard, click on the Settings tab.
- Then, click Billing under the Account Settings header.
- Make sure the credit card we have on file is correct and not expired.
- Double-check the card number, CVV, and the expiration date:
If you are still experiencing issues completing payments to Kajabi please reach out to our support team. You can reach them at email@example.com.